The Engineering Education Resource Center (EERC) located in Engineering Bldg 2 room E225, is home to a 30-station computer lab and the Education Resource & Instructional Design Team.
The Education Resource & Instructional Design Team supports Engineering students, faculty and staff with technology-related training and resources relevant to university initiatives, college-supported systems and emerging technologies. We also assist faculty with the integration of technology into the classroom and online course development.
We are a resource to Engineering faculty in…
- Designing and developing online courses and programs
- Identifying appropriate technologies for achieving course objectives in traditional, hybrid, and online courses
- Facilitating Canvas course requests
- Creating developmental course shells in Canvas
- Training and support for the Canvas course management system
- Canvas training for TAs
- Developing and delivering the New User Computing Essentials orientations to students in both face-to-face and online courses
We are a resource to Engineering students in…
- Conducting sessions of the New User Computing Essentials orientations open to all Engineering students
- Assisting with issues related to Engineering courses in Canvas